1. Is an accomplished tennis player and has had a standing weekly match with fellow Fayetteville tennis legends for nearly 20 years.
2. As an avid New Orleans Saints fan, he attends at least one game every year in the “Big Easy” with his son Jack.
1. Is a die-hard New York Giants football fan.
2. Played four years of Division I tennis at George Washington University.
1. Was a public school teacher for three years in Texas where he taught second and fourth grade
2. Would someday like to run for public office.
1. Frequently travels to Italy, speaks Italian, and loves Italian wine.
2. Holds a first-degree black belt in, and taught Tae Kwon Do for 5 years.
1. Was born and raised in Italy and is part of a big Italian family. English is his second language.
2. Is an avid boater and loves spending time on the water with his wife and two kids.
1. Enjoys participating in obstacle course challenges with her husband and very active children.
2. Is a Girls on the Run coach, a non-profit organization that encourages young girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through dynamic, conversation-based lessons and running games.
1. Passionate about and active in the food allergy community. Was the co-chair for the food allergy walk in Northwest Arkansas for two years.
2. Enjoys spending time with family, cooking, and reading.
1. Enjoys visiting her family in Michigan, cooking, reading and Jazzercise in her free time.
2. Has two Australian Shepherds named Gypsy and Sassy.
1. Does not follow in Cabana’s footsteps as an avid sports fan, but will drop anything to watch a University of Kansas basketball game – Rock Chalk!
2. From a background in restaurant PR, Georgia loves exploring all of Dallas’ great food.
1. Has recently taken an interest in song writing.
2. Enjoys camping, canoeing and hiking.
1. Is known as “The Money Therapist” in the media, and is frequently on the news and nationally syndicated shows as a finance expert.
1. Enjoys gardening and cooking.
2. Loves to make jewelry and re-purpose furniture.
1. Is an avid Oklahoma Sooners football fan!
2. Played softball through school and into her adult life.
1. Speaks fluent Spanish.
2. Is an accomplished artist, and paints portraits of family members, friends and pets in her free time.
1. Is very active in his kids’ sports. He even manages and coaches their soccer teams.
2. Is an avid New Orleans Saints fan and loves trips to the Superdome.
1. Is very competitive and loves to play games like Uno, Clue and Monopoly with his kids – and he always wins! Okay… maybe not always.
2. Loves being outdoors, whether it’s playing golf, hiking, climbing, hunting or fishing. He will find any excuse to be outside.
1. Started writing his honors thesis in college about “Theories of God”, which eventually became “Anthropomorphism of Dogs”. Ironically, God spelled backward just happens to be “dog”!