We offer comprehensive financial plans and strategies to help clients from all areas of our firm reach their financial dreams and goals. By engaging in the financial planning process annually, we gain a deeper understanding both of what our clients and their families want, and what they need to do to get there.
Seven Key Financial Planning Areas
1. Evaluating Your Situation
- What are your dreams and goals?
- What have you done to achieve them?
- Do you have the right amount of cash reserve?
- How much debt do you have?
2. Building and Managing Your Wealth
- What are your investment goals?
- What is your risk tolerance and is it in line with your investment portfolio?
- When will you have enough to enjoy your goals?
- When the market becomes volatile, how does that make you feel?
- Are you protected against the unexpected?
- How will future medical expenses impact your dreams?
- If you were to pass away, how will your family be impacted?
- Have you planned for a long-term disability and/or extended healthcare need?
- When is the last time you reviewed your home and auto insurance?
- Who is your tax planner? Or are they just a tax preparer?
- What plan of action do you have for distributing your investments to cover your expenses?
5. Workplace Benefits
- How do you optimize your workplace benefits?
- Is your company’s insurance enough?
- Do you have the right amount of coverage?
6. Retirement Planning
- Are you ready for retirement?
- What does your retirement dream look like?
- What have you started to do to achieve your retirement?
- Have you planned for the unexpected and/or increased medical expenses during retirement?
- What is your retirement income strategy?
7. Legacy Planning
- What legacy do you want to leave for your children and your children’s children?
- Are there organizations and charities that you want to impact both now and after you have passed away?
- Do you have the correct documents in place?
If you have questions or would like to discuss your situation please contact one of our financial advisors.