1. Is an accomplished tennis player and has had a standing weekly match with fellow Fayetteville tennis legends for nearly 20 years.
2. As an avid New Orleans Saints fan, he attends at least one game every year in the “Big Easy” with his son Jack.
1. Is a die-hard New York Giants football fan.
2. Played four years of Division I tennis at George Washington University.
1. Makes his own wine that is sold in grocers across Northwest Arkansas.
2. Was an Olympic fencer and a nationally recognized fencing coach.
1. Enjoys visiting her family in Michigan, cooking, reading and Jazzercise in her free time.
2. Has two Australian Shepherds named Gypsy and Sassy.
1. Was a public school teacher for three years in Texas where he taught second and fourth grade
2. Would someday like to run for public office.
1. Was born and raised in Italy and is part of a big Italian family. English is his second language.
2. Is an avid boater and loves spending time on the water with his wife and two kids.
1. Frequently travels to Italy, speaks Italian, and loves Italian wine.
2. Holds a first-degree black belt in, and taught Tae Kwon Do for 5 years.
1. Once appeared in an episode of Mr. Belvedere with Hall of Fame baseball players, including Mickey Mantle.
2. Played college baseball.
1. Speaks fluent Spanish.
2. Won national championships in tennis in Mexico prior to moving to the United States for college.
1. Has recently taken an interest in song writing.
2. Enjoys camping, canoeing and hiking.
1. Does not follow in Cabana’s footsteps as an avid sports fan, but will drop anything to watch a University of Kansas basketball game – Rock Chalk!
2. From a background in restaurant PR, Georgia loves exploring all of Dallas’ great food.
1. Is known as “The Money Therapist” in the media, and is frequently on the news and nationally syndicated shows as a finance expert.
1. Enjoys gardening and cooking.
2. Loves to make jewelry and re-purpose furniture.
1. Is an avid Oklahoma Sooners football fan!
2. Played softball through school and into her adult life.